How does The 10 Things Challenge work, and what will you get out of doing it?
- you receive a daily challenge via email to list 10 things in a given category, every week day for 30 days
- your lists are just for you to see and keep – you don’t need to show them to me
- categorisation and application questions then pull it all together and create a much bigger picture
- clear ideas about how to take action straight away on things you can do or change follow
- a personal 90 minute coaching session with me enables you to process what you have discovered, and become inspired to see yourself and create a purpose-filled future!
“…really useful in helping me to be kind to myself, by encouraging me to focus on the things I can offer to the world. It has brought a sense of clarity and direction as I try to move forward in my life and set some goals. Also very helpful to have someone who is a skilled listener hear you talk about your life and reflect back the significant themes that come out” (Actor)
- follow up to keep you encouraged and inspired
What does The 10 Things Challenge cost?
**SPECIAL POST LOCKDOWN PRICE OF £65 **
– includes all the 30 Challenge emails, introduction and all follow up emails, and a personal 90 minute coaching session by Skype or phone from the comfort of your own home.
But your investment buys so much more…..greater self-belief and understanding of how to achieve your potential not just now, but into the future – all in an easy to follow, accessible and very practical way.
All the benefits of a self help book plus
the motivation and inspiration of a coach alongside you
to enable you to create your own solutions and life goals.
It is a great thing to do as a couple as it provides a fantastic opportunity to talk about yourselves, your relationship and your future in a directed and structured way without the cringe factor!
So if you are living in lockdown with a partner, and you both have time and a desire to grow together, this is for you!
How do I sign up to do The 10 Things Challenge?
Signing up and payment are easy!
Click the PayPal button below. You will be directed to pay for your Challenge via the PayPal website.
On completion of payment, your email address will be automatically added to The 10 Things Challenge.
You will be sent a Welcome email with further information and guidelines on how to get the most out of the challenge.
IMPORTANT – CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER for the Welcome email please! [sorry!]
Do please add the address the email was sent from to your address book to ensure all subsequent emails arrive safely. All the emails are written by me, come from me but are powered by Aweber. Your personal information is kept confidential and not shared with anyone.
And that is you!
Your first Challenge will arrive in your inbox on the next Monday after you sign up. Enjoy, and I look forward to meeting you at the end of your challenges. Any problems, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
So – sign up for The 10 Things Challenge here!
From someone who has completed the Challenge:
“Great to see it [my life] all laid out – it has given me more self acceptance and enjoyment of myself, and I am inspired to believe in myself more. It doesn’t take much time to do, and is fun and enjoyable.” (Teacher/mum)
“Tremendously insightful…a real catalyst for change.”
Want to know the very personal story of how I came to write the 10 Things Challenge? You can read my story here and that of the one for whom the Challenge was created.